§ƝØØҚЄЯ CĦΛMPIØƝ§
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin (65)
As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Vote_lcap2As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Voting_bar2As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Vote_rcap2 
~§C~ Ðяagōи (64)
As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Vote_lcap2As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Voting_bar2As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Vote_rcap2 
~§C~¢ђaмρiδη (52)
ΣƉ HaRdY™ (30)
~§C~ HΛШКΞYΞ (13)
тħe łegeиđ (11)
~§C~ DЄADLY (9)
~§C~ÐΞLTA~G (7)
super star (3)
๖ۣۜŁΞWł§ (2)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is camelot

Our users have posted a total of 258 messages in 37 subjects

As some of you may know yes im demodded..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~§C~ Ðяagōи
Elite
Elite
~§C~ Ðяagōи

As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Empty
PostSubject: As some of you may know yes im demodded..   As some of you may know yes im demodded.. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 am

Hey all,

As some of you may know yup im demodded now, because i left the team and joined another team its cuz i joined for a reason..

But since i wanted to come back and have a last chance dre decided to NOT to allow me back Sad

So if you guys have any problem please let another mod know, I do miss my mod job i did do a little good job..
But what can i say eh since dre decided i shouldnt have a last chance well he wants me to get 3 good players which is long.

Anyways dre if you want me back dont BOTHER you really dont know how to mod you dont know how to unban people from chat.

Even tho i made a chatbox tools in mod thread wow dude, i was trying to help and this happend.

Anyways goodbye, im sure ill come here sometimes and visit but for NOW all dont bother PM me why i got demodded!!

Thanks.

Dre Dont delete this thread mate!
Back to top Go down
https://snookerchampions.forumotion.co.uk/
~§C~¢ђaмρiδη
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~§C~¢ђaмρiδη

As some of you may know yes im demodded.. Empty
PostSubject: :: As some of you may know yes im demodded..   As some of you may know yes im demodded.. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 am

1st u join sc then we will make u mod here Ok
Back to top Go down

As some of you may know yes im demodded..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
§ƝØØҚЄЯ CĦΛMPIØƝ§ :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: